Terms & Conditions
TERMS OF BUSINESS AND REFUND POLICY:
Ashleigh Bishop Fine Art accepts payments made in person at the galleries (excluding American Express), online via our website, over the telephone and by bank transfer. (Please note that when paying by bank transfer, the item will remain in the gallery until payment has cleared).
Ashleigh Bishop Fine Art reserves the right to cancel the sale should the artwork be unavailable or incorrectly priced.
Online orders will be acknowledged by auto reply and confirmed by separate email once the item has been reserved and thoroughly checked.
Artworks cannot be reserved without a non-refundable deposit.
Please ensure you are fully committed to owning the artwork before purchasing as all purchases are considered final.
Refunds are provided as an exchange or credit note. In the unlikely event that a delivered item arrives damaged this will be dealt with on an individual basis.
If the artwork arrives damaged, please notify us within 24 hours by email with a photograph of the damage.
IMAGES & COLOUR ACCURACY:
- Paintings are typically photographed in the gallery under mixed lighting. Whilst we try to obtain a true likeness the image shown on the website may not be 100% accurate.
- Limitations and variations of web browsers, computer monitors and phone screens mean it is impossible to display an absolutely accurate reproduction of the painting.
- Images displayed on screen are limited in resolution – both in their capture and display. Images may not fully represent fine detail and texture.
- Where a painting is shown framed this is the actual framing you will receive.
- Additional images are available on request.
- Please see delivery information here.
- The images and underlying artwork shown on the Ashleigh Bishop Fine Art website are the sole property of Ashleigh Bishop Ltd, the respective artist or another partner.
- All unauthorised sharing, distribution, reproduction or duplication of any sort is strictly prohibited.
QUESTIONS & COMMENTS:
If you have any questions or comments please get in touch by phone on 01643 822112 or email firstname.lastname@example.org